Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged by Ipeh (Part 1)

Yep, tagged again. This time, I'll just post one of my answers. The others are for next time.

***

Instructions:
1. Choose up to five of your own characters.
2. Make them answer the following questions.

I chose:
1. Ferzavein Vaunshan (Ferz), my DnD Character from Eldomae Campaign.

What's your opinion on reading and writing?

Ferz : ...
Me : No, you're not getting away with "...". I'm not Tinu.
Ferz : Okay, I write. Sometimes.
Me : Really? I didn't know that.
Ferz : I'm still a bard you know.
Me : Yeah, that's why you're not in DnD 4th edition.

What's your opinion on maths, sciences, and language(s)?

Me : No three dot's.
Ferz : Okay. I am good at science. Well, alchemy, actually.
Me : ... I sometimes forgot you sell hair dyes for a living.
Ferz : Oh, it's not just you. I forgot that sometimes.

What is the best way to learn something?

Ferz : By practicing it over and over. With practice, your body and mind remembers it automatically.
Me : Oh, is that why you love hugging Tinu?
Ferz : ...
Me : Just kidding. Gee, you're not funny at all.
Ferz : Well, blame yourself. I'm your character after all.
Me : Point taken, porcupine.

To what degree do you avoid risks and danger?

Ferz : I avoid danger. And I don't like to take risks.
Me : Em... I think I saw Tinuviel on the way here. She was heading towards a dark elf city.
Ferz : *bolts away*
Me : Hey, you know.. I think half of that city is still after your head- Ah well, he's gone. So much for no risks, eh?

Under what circumstances would you risk your life for someone else?

Me : He's still not back yet. So I'll leave the answer to yourselves. But well, I'll give you a clue. The answer starts with a "T".

Under what circumstances do you think killing someone justified, in general?

Me : I don't really want to know the answer when he returns.
Ferz : *charging at writer* You tricked me!!! Die!!!
Me : Um.. does it answer your question? *runs*

*fast forward a bit after a harrowing life or death chasearound*

Me : Anyway, back to the topic. Under what circumstances?
Ferz : What's wrong with killing people?
Me : Um.. well..
Ferz : Kill before you get killed. It's simple as that, right?
Me : If you put it that way.

What is the worst feeling you experienced?

Ferz : Afraid of losing someone.
Me : Oh yeah, I remember that scene.
Ferz : Shut up.

And what is the best feeling?

Ferz : ...
Me : Not that again. Just answer, will you?
Ferz : Being with Tinuviel. That is enough.

* * *

Other characters will follow if I have time.

No comments: