Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Good Night Sleep

Last night I came back to my room just to take a bath, and then hit the bed. Without even turning on my laptop or anything. Just hit the bed. And when I woke up, it's already 1 AM. So I blinked, and go back to sleep.

Well, not right away... I remembered something that needs to be written, so I wrote some scrap notes on my phone, and then go to sleep, right till 7.40 AM. Man, I didn't even know I was that tired. But well, I guess I was. Maybe still is. Physically and mentally.

Doesn't really help that when I woke up there's some bad news on my handphone screen. I know it would happen. And the eerie calmness by which I accept the news is, well.. expected. Though other people will probably say I'm heartless. But I have said my goodbye long ago. And I say it again now. Goodbye.

No comments: