Sunday, June 29, 2008

Even I Have My Limit

Some people just never listen. Yep, some people just never listen, or perhaps they just don't bother to understand. I thought I said it clearly. I told them when to do it, and they said OK. I told them to call me if there's a problem, so I can help with it. And they don't. So I thought it's all okay.

And it's not. Someone just have to postpone EVERYTHING to the last moment. And he just have to say as if it's all okay when I asked. Well, no it's not okay. And part of it is my fault for not taking things in my own hand, knowing his tendency to just postpone things as always.

Angry? YES, I 'M ANGRY!



Time to prepare contingency plan. And time to face my responsibility, cause it's mine. I am the one that told everyone I'll take care of this. And I will. Don't worry about that.

I promised I'll do it. I'll get it done.

No comments: