Friday, June 20, 2008

Relationship

Lately, more than one of my friends have insisted that I should start looking for a girlfriend. Perhaps in part to keep me out of my tendency of flirting with my female friends who are already in a relationship. Or maybe just to keep me out of their hairs sometimes :D

But well, there are some reasons why I don't really want to do it right now. Mainly, because most of the.. potential candidates are not in Bali. Which means I'll have to go Long Distance. And I don't really think I want to do that. Not after what happened last time. Besides that, there are.. other reasons. But well, enough of that.

Anyway, I had an interesting conversation with Lin this afternoon. We were talking about "What would you do if you're not afraid". Basically, if what we would have done differently if we don't think of the risks. Which, as she put it, we often stop ourselves from doing something because of the possible risks involved, regardless of whether the risk was real or imagined.

If there's no risk involved, what would I do differently? Maybe quite some things. But without risks, I think the world will be quite boring indeed. How about you? Something you'd like to do if there's nor risk involved?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...SIAPA LIX?!

*pencari gosip mode on*

Anonymous said...

*mearasa bersalah sebagai salah satu yg nyuruh cari cewe* well..naaahh, CARI SONO! balik ke JAKARTA GIH!hehehehehe *ehm2*mumpung dia kosong tuh XP

hmm.. kl ga ada resiko ya..lemme see,.. matsujun to kekkonshite!!nyahahahaha

-atri, lg2 males login-

Anonymous said...

If there's no risk? I think I'll kill him.