Saturday, September 06, 2008

Tired

I don't know, lately I just can't bring myself to really concentrate. Is it because of last project's excitement that burnt me up, or just I played too much DnD lately? I suspect it's the second. Lack of sleep does that, I think.

Well, partly that, and partly because of a little boredom, maybe. Project-based work doesn't seem to be too fitting with my style. I enjoyed getting new problems every day in technical support, tracing files to find the trouble, struggling with business logic and irrational requests.. better than the single-mindedness needed for projects. Blame my scatterbrain for that.

Yeah, and I really need to cut down on the DnD times, or at least buy a HSDPA modem. I've been going to the Net cafe too often lately. Guess that contributes to my near burning out. Wouldn't do to get sick now.

No comments: