Sunday, August 31, 2008

Belief

If you're angry, then just be angry. If you want to be quiet, just be quiet. If you want to cry, then cry. If you want to blame me, then blame me. I don't forbid you to do those things.

For who am I to tell you not to do those? I can only say my words, but the decision is yours. Those are your rights to do, not mine. Hell, I might not like it with some of the things you do, but it's your choice. It's your life. You're the one who chose what you believe, and what you do.

People only see what they want to see, true. That's fine with me. That's why we have free will. I did my job, and this time, I made a mistake doing it. Well, I should have known, but regret always comes too late, eh? I said I'm sorry for that, but if you don't want to forgive, if you think I don't care, fine. It's your choice.

Does it hurt? Yeah, if that's what you're aiming for. But well, whether you believe it or not, it's your choice, not mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why should I forgive you, when you're not the one shedding tears these last couple of days?

Why should I forgive you, when it's not your feeling that's being torn to pieces?

Yeah, go ahead and say the choice is mine, that it's all my fault for choosing to hide.

But you know what? I am me, I know I might regret this later, but consider yourself forgiven. I can not hate someone whom I consider a good friend. I can only hate myself for making my choices.

That's why I ran away.

Zaku said...

I don't blame anyone here.. not your fault. It's mine, mostly, for not considering things carefully.

But well, suffice to say that I may not escape from this as unscathed as you might think.