Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a Little

Well yes, maybe I'm a little upset.
And a little bit tired, maybe.
And a little too much to think of.
A little bit of everything and something.

Well, enough with the rant, and let's go to the.. rant. It's just I never really liked leaving a job half-done. And while I sometimes come off as uncaring, I take certain pride in my works. I'm proud for what I did, and maybe just a tiny bit possessive about it. I know that person doesn't mean it like that, but I can't help but think...

Someone's taking over my job, claiming it as their own, and taking all that away.

I know it isn't true, but well.. couldn't help but think like it. Well, even if it's true, it's happens everyday around the world anyway.

1 comment:

Lisa Cooper said...

Integration The most likelihood is that you will end up with quite a number of providers whom you fancy. Electronic File, high-speed fax, remote extraction, voice mail, LAN sharing, and Scanners Combined with a function key to send a paper fax.ax. Other fax services provide a simple Web interface where you log in to an account and take advantage of preset templates, or use your original document, your choice. In this case, your virtual fax machine is simply your online fax provider which lets you send and receive all your faxes via your email systems as attachments, mostly as a Tiff or PDF file. Many standard features are on it, but featured in a more advanced and higher quality fashion.