Monday, May 28, 2007

The Week That Was

It's almost done. Just a little finishing touch, and my final Project report is done, and I'll be ready for the final test. Ah well, It's been a week since my last post, and I think it's time to do post some rants (again).

Lately, I'm spending more money than usual, which is not good. I definitely have to begin saving until I find some income. Perhaps it's time to get some paying projects.

And I can't even recall what I've done in this past week, save from some uneventful things. Man, I'm bored. I guess I'll finish this report ASAP, and find some excitement somewhere...

Oh, and today someone asked me something about friendship. Which left me wondering, how many of those I considered friends are truly my friend, and how many are only acquaintances? Probably not that many, especially considering my tendencies to keep my distance from everyone. Ah well, I know I should change it, but knowing and being able to do it are two different things.

Stupid hedgehog.

2 comments:

Dianing Ratri said...

mm.. ini blognya felix? kalo bukan maaf.. saya rasa, berteman sekarang ini seperti politik.. dan saya melakukannya kadang2..surviving..heheh

Zaku said...

iya ini blog saya, tri :P politik? Haah... mungkin juga sih. Walaupun saya nggak suka, tapi harus diakui.. kadang2 demikian.