Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Jumble of Things

Finally, It's almost over... Just one more step. But now that my proverbial train is nearing its last stop, I'm still feeling uneasy. What awaits when I step down there? Ready or not, my time's almost done here. Finally it's time to accept my responsibilities.

But well, no use in complaining. As my friend once said, you won't get anywhere without trying. I guess it's already time I got up and start working.

Anyway, lately, I've been filling my spare time (which I have in loads) with a jumble of things. I've begun writing again after a month of hiatus (Hunters in the Dark is now running again), and reposting old works (Forsaken : Black Heaven is up again at everlucid.net). And even revisiting DnD. Feels strange that after several years not playing the game, now I'm DMing several times a week.

It's a fine experience, though. I enjoyed DMing as much as I love playing DnD. It's a pity that I haven't got much time left here.

No comments: