Monday, September 24, 2007

When Your Time Comes

It's been a while since I posted here. Partly because I don't really have anything to write. And partly because I'm rather.. busy nowadays ^^; But well, here I am again. Be warned. It's going to be incoherent rambling as usual.

Lately, I got several bad news. Mostly about some elder people in my family. And I'm constantly reminded, that they're getting old. That we are only living in this world for a while, only for our lifetime, and when that rental period is over, we'll move on. Who knows where.

People get old, sick, and die. I know that. It's the eerie calmness that's been bothering me. When hearing those bad news, I don't really say anything, other than some disinterested 'Oh.'. Don't know, perhaps I've seen too much. Perhaps I've lost too much. Or perhaps I've just stopped caring. They're family, I know. And logic dictates that I should care about their wellbeing. But sometimes... I don't really know.

Oh well. Enough of this aimless rambling. Not like it'll do me any good.

1 comment:

natsu said...

If it does you no good, you won't be writing about it now, will you?

Face it, dear. There are family and 'family'. Take myself as example. I will more likely be crying if something happen to you, than if I hear bad news about my dad.

Don't I care for him? I do. Maybe, I did. :p

Then again, never take me as example. You'll regret it if you do. =P