Thursday, March 02, 2006

Worries

I finally finished my assignment for today, but then someone finally reminded me taht i still got lots of stories to write -_-. I suppose it's already time that i started writing again.

Lately, my worrywart side's been popping out too often, but i suppose it's just natural. I am on my final year after all... I guess I'm just unsure about what I'll do once I finished here.

It's just like I've been on a train all this time, with railways to guide the way. And now that the train's nearing the final station, I'm dreading the fact that there are no more predefined paths to follow.

*sigh* oh well, this is just not like me at all... I guess it's time to go out and play for a while.

anyway, for those who know me, feel free to fill this. Yes, that is me. The nick "Zaku" was already in use.

1 comment:

Johnnywsxr said...

Two or five drivers, generally the ones displaying "Scott Walker" or "Ron Johnson" bumper stickers, exhibited the political philosophy "Screw you, I'm getting mine now!" by pulling back into the wide open last 1000 yards of the right lane, racing down it at 60 miles per hour, then merging aggressively back to the center, bringing traffic in the center lane to a halt. A good quality battery charger, backed by a top manufacturer, will prolong the life of these batteries and ultimately save you money. By charging batteries during periods of low demand and returning energy to the grid during periods of high electrical demand, load-leveling helps eliminate the need for expensive peaking power plants and helps amortize the cost of generators over more hours of operation.