Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Lots of Work

Currently writing a proposal for my final assignment. I told myself to have it done by weekend, and to start presenting it on april. At the very least, i need to have half of my final assignment done by the end of this semester. Work, work, work!

At the very least, with this work in front of me, I can finally start getting my life in order. And with my mind preoccupied, I have little time to dwell on this... feeling. I don't know, i guess i'm just a little lonely. Well, my own fault for keeping my distance to nearly every person in my life. Stupid hedgehog...

And Thannie finally stops boycotting my works. I don't know what's wrong with him. I don't even do a thing, and he just boots like there was never anythign wrong. What a fickle computer. I guess it takes on my personality :D

No comments: