Monday, July 16, 2007

Mine, or...?

Sometimes I'm confused. Is this feeling mine, or was it someone else's? Sometimes it's just too real to ignore. Too captivating to call it not my own. Or was it always a part of me? Are these words mine, or his? And does it matter? He's a part of me, as much as I am a part of him.

And I thank you, abbil, for your advice. Sometimes we need to be more honest with ourselves. Sometimes we need to start being more honest to others.

All trust is foolish, indeed. But sometimes we need to be a fool to truly enjoy life.

3 comments:

natsu said...

Why is is so hard to trust? Why do people choose to live in denial?

Keep questioning, it's fine. But let's not forget, enjoy life, for we only live once.

(apa coba... :p)

Moonblade said...

All trust is foolish?

I'd better be a fool than someone who'd say that.

Btw, Fei, I'm laughing. :D

Anonymous said...

no, it's not my words, moon :D

just a quote that's been overused time and time again.